what are the spectancy of life when uterine cancer is discover in advance stage without treatment?

my mom is 70-73 she is bleeding and plattless is low also iron

I just turned 51 I am a breast cancer survivor (5) yrs august 25th.
I went to the ER about 6 months ago for an unrelated issue, however an MRI was done. The ER Dr. released me with a copy of the MRI, he says to me:
You have a perfectly round cyst smack in the middle of your Uterus, take care.
Concerned, I see the OBGYN she says to me "I see nothing in your med history indicating a cyst"......
So, here I am 6 months later, did I mention that I have no insurance, in the State of California, can't get any help anywhere, UGH!!!
Where can I go from here?
Another State?

Frustrated in California!!!

I'm shaking my head at how glib everyone seems to be. At least the first doctor found the tumor but it's terrible that you are in this position.

You can do several things - apply for Medicaid immediately.

Arrange a payment plan with the hospitals. Nearly all do this. Pay when you can, pay just a tiny bit per month - don't worry abut debt when your life is on the line, although I know that's easy to say.

Borrow or take out a loan.

Go to a county hospital - they have to take you whether you have insurance or not. Check out where you can go and what you can do (for free) on this website (specifically for California) and let us know what you think : http://www.hmohelp.ca.gov/dmhc_consumer/hp/hp_uninsured.aspx

Because there is still no test for uterine cancer (which is unbelievable! ) it's often caught in the late stages (stages 3 or 4) and is difficult to treat or cure, but bear in mind that women survive this cancer all the time!

Here are the survival rates based on whether the cancer has spread locally or throughout the body or hasn't spread at all: http://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/uterine-cancer/statistics

If your mom's cancer has spread and she is not getting treatment, the outcome is quite poor within five years.

Is she willing to undergo treatment? What stage is she in? 70 is far too young these days to feel it's too late...

We hope to hear back from you-

Ovarian Cancer