What are these blisters?

I had a brazillian wax about a week ago, since then I have a about 5 or 6 small blisters with a fluid inside, appear on the left side, more towards my anus than vagina.
Very itchy and sore!!
What is it & howdo I treat it??

I occasionally get that after waxing too, only around the anus. I think it's because it's a sensitive area and sometimes remaining wax causes a reaction. I'm not sure if it's that or the heat that causes it, but a warm shower a few hours after waxing tends to prevent it.

what? don't worry about it... thats what happens when you wax sometimes.... i would shower and rub some bacitracin on it..
they will eventually drain out..and dry up
its like a sunburn.

It sounds like you have a very painful case of inflamed ingrown hairs, or a possible infection - and it's in a place that nearly impossible for you to treat on your own (unless you are highly flexible - I'd be face down on the bathroom tiles if I tried it!)

Since you may have an infection, I think a trip to your clinic is a good idea. They can take care of the ingrown hairs if that's all it is (and once removed, healing is fairly fast) or check for infection. Can you tell what color the fluid is? Does it look clear or a green/yellow or brown?

Please head to a clinic if you can't do this alone and in case it is an infection, make it sooner or later.

I hope you recover quickly - it sounds very painful and these kinds of waxes do allow for infections to set in.

Will you keep me posted?

Blisters Guide