What is the best source of protein to help tone my body when exercising?

By January 6, 2011 - 6:53pm

Hi Rhonda,
Thank you for your question and for finding EmpowHER. I'm not sure I understand your question. It may help to know your goals, and if you have any medical conditions or preferences that could restrict your choices in regard to what you eat. It also may help to know what type of exercise you are engaging in.
In the meantime, here are some great articles (click on the words) about Fitness, and Healthy Eating and Diet. You may be able to find some great recommendations to match what you are looking for.
Good luck and let us know how we may be able to help you reach your 2011 Healthy Lifestyle goals.

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide