What is the best thing to get rid of a yeast infection? Monistate is not getting ride of the infection

The infection will not go away I have used monistate and tried drinking cranberry juice I have tried eating yogurt. I a can not find nothing to get rid of it please help.

Yogurt can help but I think cranberry is more for urinary tract infections, not yeast infections.

Tea tree oil is also known to help with yeast infections.

If an over-the-counter method is not working then you may have to get an anti-fungal treatment in the form of a pill from your doctor. A common one given is Diflucan. This medication is very effective in ridding the body of the infection.

Since nothing else has worked, I think it's a good idea to see a doctor also to make sure it's an actual yeast infection that you have.

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide