Pregnancy Guide

ask: WHAT IS BEST WAY TO GET PREGNANT ?

I M 29 YEARS OLD . I HAVE A REGULAR PERIOD EVERY MONTHS . PLZ TELL WHAT IS BEST HABBITS TO GET PREGNANT . WHAT ANOTHER HEALTH ISSUE HAVE TO CARE OF ?

I am not sure what you mean by "what other health issue care of", but you would want to make sure you are going to your OB/GYN annually to ensure that your reproductive system is in good health, as well as to take prenatal vitamins before you become pregnant.

The best way to become pregnant is to have frequent, unprotected intercourse. Beyond that...I am not sure what else you are needing to know?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :