What can be possible ?

By Anonymous January 25, 2016 - 1:10am

Hi, Hello, on 1/06 I had unprotected sex which was also a day after my period. When having sex there was blood which I didn't think anything of it because it was the day after my period.but now it's 1/25 and I'm still spotting and now I'm also feeling sick too my stomach when I eat or I even get cramps. My period is now 2 days late. Idk what to expect please help.

Your pregnancy risk is very low but if you have a short cycle it could be possible if you ovulate early since sperm can remain in the body for up to 5 days. But your symptoms could also be PMS. Since your period is late, you can take a test for pregnancy as a test would be accurate by now.

Just a little worried. I'm already 5 days late. And feeling the same. Also spotting here and there when I go to the bathroom.

Hi again
If you are late, take a test. It would be accurate by now.

Okay so I took a test about a week ago and it came out negative. Not until 3 days ago I started spotting even more. Before was only when I used the bathroom but now it's a little more than that but not as my usual period where there very heavy and I get really bad cramps. Not sure if this is suppose too be my period ?

Since your test is negative you're not pregnant. Sounds like your period is on it's way.