Q: 

What can I do about severe burning or knee

I have BONE on BONE. Had rt knee replaced 3 months ago so too soon to have surgery again. My sister's have an,active life. I feel depressed cause of other knee still in pain and can't walk to shop as much as my 85 yr old mother. Is there anything I can do for the time being. I had so much pain with last tor that I am scared to death to endure this again.I took tramadol for 2 yrs before surgery and they said I was immuned to pain killers so nothing worked. I can't stop tramadol but should cause doesn't work now . Hydrocodeine and tramadol didn't work after surgery.I feel trapped and getting more depressed

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing and I am sorry you're in so much pain.

Which knee is the main problem, the one with a new replacement or the left knee?
When are you planning to have the other surgery on the left knee?

A walked or cane will be able to help you in the meantime. Are you in physical therapy?