What can I do to feel pleasure?

By Anonymous December 7, 2014 - 7:29pm

I am 23 and have been sexually active since 15..... I have never orgasmed by sex only by masturbation....I have a huge sex drive and have been married for almost a year.... since 15-23 I have always faked orgasms. Yes I have rubbed my clitoris when having sex and yes tried other positions and nothing...I just don't know what to do.

Most women do not orgasm during sex, they orgasm before or after, from manual stimulation. So there is nothing "wrong" from that perspective. In fact, it's normal.  The mechanics of sex for a woman make orgasm during sex difficult, although not impossible.  For some women, it's too much work and they prefer to orgasm during foreplay. 

Read more here: