What can I do to get rid of lower stomach fat.

By Anonymous April 23, 2012 - 8:58pm

I am 49 years old in menopause. I have been using a treadmill 5 days a week 3 miles a day and use an ab machine and I eat healthy. Why is it so hard to get rid of? Any suggestions?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  The major cause of body fat accumulating around the abdomen or stomach area, and the major cause of insulin resistance, is refined processed carbohydrates. You can stop fat from accumulating around the abdomen by eliminating or strictly limiting refined processed carbohydrates and along with cardio exercise.

Here are some resources for you

Weight Loss