What can I do to keep my skin looking young?

What are ways I can keep my skin youthful looking? Is there anything I can do before bed or when I wakeup that could improve the quality of my skin throughout the day?

One of the best ways to keep skin looking healthy and youthful is to limit exposure to the sun's harmful rays. Wear sunscreen throughout the year.

Secondly, live a healthy lifestyle by keeping well-hydrated, not smoking, eating foods rich in vitamin A, such as dairy, foods with high antioxidant content, including blueberries and strawberries, and foods containing essential fatty acids, like salmon and walnuts.

Green tea, which has anti-inflammatory properties, is believed to promote skin health and reduce the risk for skin cancer.

Wash your skin with a gentle soap and warm water. Apply a gentle moisturizer daily.

Beauty Guide