What can i do re the trigonitis and the issue of antibiotics

Ok again ...... i am in much confustion and dont know what to do was diagniosed with trigonitis 3 years ago and have been in pain back front as well as all the usuall symptoms.... i err towards the natural way of doint things tried lots of things but not sure if helping much at all .... sypmtoms come on strong then fads slightly then i think am getting better ...then again slam back again more pain ...had 3 urol ...the last said to ignore the last one whom said take 3 to 9 months of low dose anitbiotics ( as was evidence of slight infection.... when camera was put in) I doidnt take any yet as am loather to do this ( i did at beggining when didnt know what was wrong and had about 5 weeks of bladder ones then plevic ones then kidney ones ...cos didnt know the probelem.) but stopped and now am loather to try again but she assured me if i try for 6 weeks this higher dose ones ... it should do the trick if is bacterial ( she assured me dont have IC as per the tests with camera ect..) aand if the anitbiotics dont do it then they may consider the baldder wash but she was sure if we did the bladder wash without knowing if there is infectiond and trying the 6 weeks anitbiotics to see this, then the bladder wash can and does make things a lot worse ( and that i just cannot handle!) So i am now stuck ii also fear candida may have something to do with this and also know anitbiotics will make this worse.... am now doing a cleans especial diet to just try to help my body and have the antibiotics in the cupboard! waiting to know ...my god i would do anything to be well again! And yes i do drink a lot and eat resonably well with veg salads ect etc..... Would the lady whom mentioned that antibiics dont work please give me more inot for it seems in sime casaes they do? The doc said IF is bacterial and not set up a cyccle of chronic inflamation .... then they have a hight success rate with anti biotics... ps i am dealing with this in Uk but would go to europe if need be! Though i have spent just all my money on this now. thanks Anita

Hi Anita

Thank you for your post (I had to delete your personal email from your post as this goes against EmpowHER policy).

I'm so sorry that you're experiencing such pain with trigonitis. It can be a very painful condition. I also understand your fears of Candida if you keep taking antibiotics.

There is some great information here for your to read, I hope this is the information you said you were looking for, if not, let me know: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/does-anyone-suffer-trigonitis-or-inflammation-bladder

Is this the info you are looking for? Did you post under a certain name? If so, let us know and it'll make it much easier to look for you!
I look forward to hearing back from you soon!