Q: 

What cause this problem after ejaculation ?

By Anonymous February 19, 2012 - 10:17pm

Whenever i ejaculate my stomach instantaneously gets upset. It feels like some waste goes back into my stomach... so stomach feels fuller, excreta left in the colon feels loose, there is flatulence, i feel feverish and nauseated.

Crap-in-stomach feeling and mild fever last for at least a day after this event. Upset stomach continues for another day. I have been having this condition for several months.

All this means I have fever several days a week and an upset stomach on most days of the month. This is really becoming a problem.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!