ask: What causes light pink mentrual bleeding?

My period has been pretty regular since 2006 coming every 25-28 days. It usually lasts 7 days and is very heavy and dark red. My last two periods were different, one lasting 5days with brown spotting and the most recent was light pink and heavy but only lasted two days.

Anonymous

My period is due today and its just come now but its started of like a pink watery colour why is this. 29.01.2013

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Sometimes our periods start with just a slight discharge of pink fluid before it comes on fully and turns red. This is perfectly normal, even if it doesn't happen to you on a regular basis. 

Anonymous

My period was bright pink/magenta and I have NOT had unprotected sex, i am on the depo tho and have been on mmy period for a month and 11 days, could this be a sign I'm losing too much blood?

Anonymous

Hi..

I just finish my period last 2weeks.. And after 10 days i just had a brown and pink menstruation and its heavy what is the problem?? Im nervous

Call me.. Angel01 :)
Thanks

Anonymous

me nd y boyfriend hve unprotected sex almost everyday my period change up alot last month it came on th 8th of october this month i came on the 14th of nov this month it is light but flowing out heavy but light red idk wats wrng it feel lik a normal period but i dont know

A "normal" cycle can be from days 21-35. You may just have a very irregular cycle, it's not too uncommon in women. And sometimes this can happen out of the blue, even if you are normally regular. Things like stress, a poor diet or hormones can be the cause of this. If you are concerned, please see your doctor.

Anonymous

Hi just after advice,my periods are usualy every 28-29 days and last for 5-6 days,very heavy an with clots.
This month it came ontime only it was very very light pink/brownish colour it lasted 5 days,i took a test this morning and it was negative.me and my husband are ttc baby number 2.
Any idea why this period is diffrent from the rest. Xxx

Anonymous

Sweetie here... I've got a strange question . I'm on Bc. Period is due 9/09 should end 9/14. My periods no matter what are always on time. Usually a could of hours light 2-1/2 days heavy 1-1/2 days medium then light. It has never. Changed.This time it started 9/9 however it was extremely light no pad needed (pink/red)and went past 9/17 and was still light . Later 9/17 now brown still light and still going. Am I pregnant. Light periods are not normal for Me. I am 31

If you don't miss any pills and take them exactly as you are supposed to then the odds of you being pregnant are very, very remote.

You can take a pregnancy test to ease your mind.

This is sweetie there are no cramps. No aversions . I am also diabetic since 12/21/12. Thank you

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: