What causes a woman to bleed after having sex

By Anonymous March 2, 2016 - 3:50am

I slept with my boyfriend and we used protection and after 5hour I started bleeding.What causes that it is normal?.And since I started having sex with my boyfriend for 4years we not using protection and um not preveting does it mean I dont get children.

If you have been having unprotected sex for four years that has not resulted n pregnancy, both you and your boyfriend need to be checked for fertility problems.

Bleeding after sex is generally not normal but there are reasons for it - you can check out this great article that I think will help you a lot: