what is causing me to bleed?

I just had a normal period a week ago. I've been gaining weight and having pregnancy symptoms I took a test yesterday that said negative now I'm bleeding again. I'm scared that it might be a miscarriage. Is this possible?

Pregnancy tests are very accurate when taken correctly so it's unlikely you are pregnant. Pregnancy symptoms do not occur a week after your period, that is far too early. 

I think it's a good idea to talk to your doctor about why you are bleeding.  It's not normal to bleed in between periods. 

Please keep us posted!