What could this be?

Hi there. I'm worried about being pregnant. I had sex on the 23rd of April and we used a condom, his penis also didn't go all the way in me and he did not ejaculate. I was scared that some precm got on the outside of the condom when putting it on so I took the morning after pill 3 days later. When my period was 6 days late I took a test and it came out negative. My period eventually came but how am I suppose to know if that was my period or just side effects of the morning after pill I took (vaginal bleeding). My period finished weeks ago however I keep experiencing back pain that feels identical to back pain I feel when I'm on my period. And I know that back pain is a symptom of pregnancy. What do you think?

Your symptoms are likely side effects of taking emergency contraceptives that you need not need to take. There was no real risk of pre-ejaculate being on the condom.

You've had your period - you can't tell if it's side effect of period blood but it doesn't matter, bleeding is bleeding. Another side effect can be that the following proper period can be delayed. This is another reason why emergency contraceptives should be used when there is ejaculation, not in a "just in case" situation. Your period will be along when it's ready - your tests have shown you're not pregnant.

As far as back pain, this happens in later pregnancy when the mother is carrying significant wait, not a week or two after a potential pregnancy.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills