what could cause my period to be two weeks early?

I've been placed on a non hormonal birth control pill about a month ago me and my husband have been having unprotected sex and he cms inside of me my periods are always regular but this month it's 2 weeks early it's light and Idk why it's doing this could it be that I'm pregnant?

I'm taking ortho micronor (norethidrone) .35 mg

Hi again Anon!

You are not taking a hormone-free pill. There is no such thing as a hormone free birth control pill.

You are taking a non-estrogen pill that has progesterone. It's also known as the mini-pill.  

Bleeding between periods is a side effect of ortho micronor - this is likely what is happening. 

Make sure you take this pill at the same time every day and give yourself a few months to see if the side effects settle down. 

I am unaware of any birth control pill that is non-hormonal. A non-hormonal pill would not work, Can you give us the name of this pill? 

Since you are just on this new form of birth control, your bleeding may be a side effect. 

If your birth control is not a pill but a copper IUD, this may explain the bleeding. Some women with this kind of non-hormonal birth control have increased bleeding. Please write us back and let us know more information on what you are using.