What could it be? I took medication for ringworm that I got from grandkids and the itchy flakey eyelids went away. Now it's is back? Is it a fungus?

By January 4, 2015 - 1:27pm

Itchy swollen flaky eyelids

Hello Sassysd.

Thank you for sharing your question with the community.  I'd love to give you some insight on the situation but I will need a bit more information.

When you say "it came back" what kind of symptoms are you experiencing?  Why do you think it may be a fungus? How much time passed before you saw it come back?

Let me know some more information and I'd love to give you more of a detailed response.

Ringworm Guide