What could it mean?

By Anonymous March 4, 2016 - 12:09am

I changed my pill for about less then a month and it is in continue (means: i dont get my periods) my boyfriend and i had unproctected sex and he ejaculated inside of me , since then i fell bloated what could it mean?

As long as you didn't miss a pill during the changeover (the 7 day sugar pills notwithstanding) then your risk of pregnancy has not been raised.

You may get your breakthrough bleeding in the next few days - if not, take a pregnancy test to ease your mind although I can't see anyway you could be pregnant.

A change in Pill could have some side effects like spot bleeding during the month or even not having breakthrough bleeding during your break but this does not interfere with the effectiveness of the Pill.

If you don't get any bleeding in the next week, consult your doctor.