What Could This Mean?

By June 2, 2012 - 2:44pm

Hi, Their is something that I really want to know about. My aunt in Israel is in the hospital because she is bleeding from everywhere such as her mouth, nose, ears and from her private area. I heard something's that here spine is breaking as well. She is about 65 years old. The doctor keeps giving her blood but she keep on bleeding out. That's all they keep doing so far. I want to know bleeding like this from all these areas what could it mean, is it cancer or something? Please let me know.

Thank You,

Hi Melissa

You posted this same question about your aunt in Israel about 6 months ago. You can find your post here and the answer would remain the same as the one given six months ago: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/what-could-mean