what could this mean?

By Anonymous January 13, 2016 - 10:31am

I'm 17 and I have noticed this tiny lump in my armpit and I just started to get this odd pain on the top left side of my breast I would say it almost like a stabbing pain but I cant quite explain it. I have never felt it before except for some other pain on my breast area. I'm not really the Dr. visit type and being a female I know it important to see a Dr. regularly. But I just wanted to know if you could give me a hand on this, don't want make it more than it could be.

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern.

I think most young people don't like going to visit the doctor. But, it would be wise to have this tiny lump checked out. It may be nothing more than an inflamed sebaceous gland. Sweat glands can become plugged, like a pimple. It could be an enlarged lymph node.

Since you are having a slight pain and this tiny lump just developed,give your doctor's office a call. Having it looked out will take it off your mental worry list.

Keep me updated,

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide