what is the cure for calcification ?

I visit your site regularly, asking you health question, i have vitamin D3 deficiency, i took the medication, recently i had problem in my left arm, pain start from shoulder to fingers, cannot move my hand easily.
I went to doctor two days a go, explain to him what i suffer from, i did blood test
( vitamin D3, uric acid, calcium and iron ) + x-ray. I got deficiency in vitamin D3 and calcium, doctor told me the shoulder bone move little bit, and you have calcification in shoulder.

He prescription vitamin D3 1000 IU one tablet daily + ORTHOSTRONG calcium supplement one tablet daily + pandol for joint + diclofenac Potassium tablets a
+ gel for pain relieving, don't even go for massage and no need for physiotherapy.

I worry too much

Welcome to EmpowHER.  You will need to discuss with your doctor any concerns you might have.  Here are a list of Treatment options for shoulder calcification:

• painkiller or anti-inflammation medication
  • physical therapy from a physiotherapist, chiropractor or osteopath
  • injection of a steroid drug
  • strapping or taping of the shoulder
  • acupuncture
  • arthroscopic surgery
  • surgical removal of the calcium tissue is often required to obtain long lasting pain relief from shoulder calcification  

Shoulder Tendinitis