What is the difference between the pain you feel on your abdomen and breasts during ovulation and the pain you feel during the first- two weeks of pregnancy.

By March 7, 2012 - 8:24am

I had contact with my BF's penis during some petting, it didn't go in and it felt dry. At first I was not worried but now I've noticed pain in my breasts and on one side of my stomach. I'm not so sure if this is normal ovulation or I got pregnant. It is also more complicated because today I tested positive with typhoid so I can't tell if my headache and fatigue are due to pregnancy. I'm worried because when i read about early signs of pregnancy, most of them point at me.

Hi Stiel

You cannot get pregnant unless sperm enters the vagina so you are not pregnant. PMS and pregnancy symptoms mimic each other so you probably have PMS.

Thanks a lot for your help. Honestly, was more than worried. And I also got something from a doctor; he says that if the pain on your breasts is on the sides and there are no changes in nipple color, then you are ovulating. So now i think I'm at peace- never taking risks again.