What to do with 2nd toe crossing over 3rd

1 year ago I took the full force of a hockey ball to the top of my foot. (x-rays showed no break). However my 2nd toe crosses completely over my third now and there is a lump at the top of my foot. I cannot wear pointy or high heel shoes and every morning have pain in the ball of my foot. What should i do?

You will need to see a podiatrist or other bone specialist to see why this is happening.

It sounds like it's definitely linked to your injury. They will likely scan your foot again to see this new structure of your toes and propose a plan of treatment. The sooner you get this done the better!

Please keep us posted as to your progress. I've seen this on other people's feet and would like to know what your doctor says.