what to do to gain weight?

I suffer from anxiety and stress so I constantly lose weight, I need some advice related to my health problem and my appetite too. thank you

If you continue to have issues, perhaps a second opinion from a physician will be helpful. Your treating physician said, they cannot help you....do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

Please keep us updated.

(reply to Anonymous)

Hi Missie,

Thank you very much for your reply, I would really want to know where am I suppose to go because that is what my GP referred me to and I know just my GP.

yours sincerely

thank you very much for your response, my health problem is that I faint or collapse then I become unconscious but i can hear people around me, I can feel everything around me just i can not move my body and can't talk, just if I feel so much pain or uncomfortable in my body or legs then I start crying and start hurting myself till i get tired or somebody grab me to make me calm and then i fell asleep. I have been to therapies sessions it helped me a little bit but still i suffer.
so faint two , three times a day and so i can see i am getting loose my weight, hope you could help me,

yours sincerely

apologize for having any mistake, English is my second language.

Hi ogai

Thanks for your reply and your English is wonderful!

ogai - it sounds like you may have having some kind of seizures and you need to be evaluated by a medical doctor as these can be quite serious. Have people told you what happens when you become unconscious? Do you shake or twist around or do you remain perfectly still?

I'm unsure as to whether you need therapy for stress (but that may still be a good idea because these episodes can be very frightening/stressful) but you should absolutely get a medical evaluation because the fainting episodes you are having are not normal and need a diagnosis and treatment.

Can you see a doctor about this?

Hello Susan,

Thank you very much for your reply and it my pleasure!

well I exactly have no idea what kind of illness is this, I have been suffering for almost 5 years and since I came to UK they just giving me some therapy sessions and they did scan my brain with another test too which is called EEG, but everything was normal in all tests and they tested my blood too there was nothing wrong.

people around me have told me and I know that too that i shake and twist around and sometimes I hurt myself if I had become angry before fainting, and after 30 minutes or less when I wake up i feel very tired, hungry, and fresh sometimes like somebody has given me a very good message to my whole body.

i see a doctor but they says we can't do anything else unfortunately.

I wish I haven't made you upset with this kind of description about my illness.

Have a good day Susan

yours sincerely

The first thing you need to do is address your anxiety and stress so that you will not have this weight loss in the first place.

Can you tell us what your anxious and stressful about? And what the triggers are? When you identify these, you can take steps to limit or remove them from your life. I think therapy can help you a lot, too.

While we wait for your response, you can read about weight gain tips right here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/everything-about-weight-loss-what-about-us-smaller-women-who-are-trying-gain-or-mainta