What do you all think?

By October 6, 2016 - 4:19pm

On August 10th my bf and I had protected sex (condom). I received my period on August 23rd, 7 days late. It lasted 5 days. Before receiving my period I was paranoid of course so I took 2 pregnancy tests, both negative. Now it is October 6th and I haven't received my period? I took two tests again and they are both negative. I will admit i've been having a hard time sleeping, and I was sick for two weeks in September. I feel gassy and I had sore breasts again like I did in August before my period. Any thoughts?

Hi MintyFlower!

Since you had a period after protected sex, as well as negative tests, you are not pregnant.

Your period may be delayed due to feeling unwell. Or you may have a hormonal imbalance. If you don't get your period in the next couple of week, talk to your doctor.