Reproductive System

Reproductive System Guide

ask: What do you know about fluid in your fallopian tubes?

lina.colin

I got pregnant with an iud that caused me to have an etopic pregnancy which now its been 3yrs trying to conceive with no results and I always have a sharp pain in my side I had the surgery on and i go to my physian and all she tells me if I want ibuprofen 500 or 800 and i don't have the money to get checked out...because my insurance covers me after 5,000$ ya it sucks:( but I still have hopes to get pregos:))

Fluid in the fallopian tubes is called hydrosalpinx, and can be caused by chlamydia, gonorrhea, endometriosis, abdominal surgery or the use of IUDs.

You can read more about hydrosalpinx in this article: Fallopian tube problems.

How do you control your PMS?: