What do you think??!

By Anonymous April 5, 2015 - 4:10pm

Hi all

I am on the pill Yaz and the other day I started my 4 placebo pills and my bleed started on Thursday. I know this is too much information but I had sex on Friday night (while I was bleeding, I know a little bit gross) but I'm a bit worried about pregnancy. We started without a condom but then he put one on when he came.

I know there's always a pregnancy chance when you've had sex but do you think it would be highly unlikely that I have become pregnant while being on the pill and having my withdrawal bleeding at the same time? I'm just worried because I was on the 4 day break but I know that the pill is supposed to protect you month round if taken correctly like I had been. Surely I wasn't ovulating and releasing my endometrial linjng at the same time?!

What do you think? THANKYOU!

Thanks for your post.

You are fully protected from pregnancy when you are taking the placebo pills during the week you bleed. There's no added risk.