what does bilateral L5 pars defects with gr 1 anterolistesis

You have a spine injury and this tells you exactly where. Grade 1 means it's mild. You did not write a full post explaining your situation or what's going on but regardless, you need to talk to your own doctor or nurse to translate these test results to you in plain English and what these results will mean for your recovery plan.

You can put a call in and ask to have them properly interpreted for you. I get test results over the internet and half the time I've no idea what they mean. I wish they have a "plain English" section along with the test!