What does this bleeding could possibly mean?

By Anonymous November 16, 2015 - 6:32am

Hi! I have been bleeding for 13 days now... I don't have any sexual activity for the last 2 months anyway.

Nov 2-6 i have light bleeding (pinkish, reddish, brownish)
Nov 7-8 my bleeding got heavier but not the usual bleeding when i had my period for the past months
Nov 9-11 back to light bleeding
Nov 12-13 no spotting/no bleeding
Nov 14-16 i have light bleeding again (pinkish to light red when i wipe, or brownish)

What should I do?

It sounds like you may have some sort of hormonal balance or other reproductive issue (cysts, for example) or an infection that could be causing this kind of bleeding. Please see your doctor to determine the cause.