what does it mean that my mens is not getting back since im stop using exluton? im breastfeeding with my 5 months old baby? am i getting pregnant because i stop using pills?

By Anonymous December 3, 2014 - 7:50pm

I really worried because my mens didnt get back since im stop using exluton for about 3 months.aftr 1 month of getting birth my mens have back when im using pills it still have but when im stop use it, it didnt came back for 3 months. Why?

Thank you for your question! 

You may not be getting your period due to breastfeeding. It's nature's birth control for many women. 

However, you can still get pregnant while breastfeeding. If you don't want to get pregnant you need to use birth control. You should also take a pregnancy test to rule it out.