ask: What does it mean when a girl gets wet from sex or being turned on? What happens if she isn't wet? It hurts to have sex and not be wet, is there something wrong?

Everytime I am having sex I always seem to be very wet, and sometimes wet through my panties. However, I met this new guy, really great!! I like him a lot and we stepped into that next level of having sex with each other. I did get an orgasm and it was enjoyable, but I was not wet and it eventually started to hurt mainly from dry skin rubbing against dry skin. Does this mean that I am not attracted to him? Is there a problem? Is there a way to fix this?

Anonymous

What's does clean means?
he wants a clean sex ?

Anonymous

I read a lot online and sometimes there like kissing parts or someone is having sex and I get a weird filling in my lower part what does that mean?

It means its time to have sex your turned on it's a okay.

It means you wnay to have sex

Anonymous

My comment is I am married to a great man but I don't get wet with him at all but I have a friend for 18 year and I get wet from him why is that can't someone tells me why is that

You shall have sex with that friend then lol haha

hotgirl (reply to Anonymous)

I been trying to but he away have something different to say to me and I told him that if he was scared of me and he said no so don't worry I will get it I make want more so I will make wait now

Anonymous

I've been sexually involved with this new guy who I am overly sexually attracted too. Foreplay is great everything great. But once we take it to sex I dry up fast and it begins to hurt. This have never happened and I don't want it to happen because I want things to be great between us in all aspects. Help!

Anonymous

what does it mean to make a girl weak in her legs....how can u do this ?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The expression is "weak at the knees". It means the girl feels as if she will faint or fall down because she is overcome with a sudden and strong emotion about something or someone. Now, if you want to make a girl weak at the knees over you, be polite and charming. Compliment her. Be a gentleman and hold the for her. Hold her hand.

Regards,

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :