ask: What does it mean when a girl gets wet from sex or being turned on? What happens if she isn't wet? It hurts to have sex and not be wet, is there something wrong?

Everytime I am having sex I always seem to be very wet, and sometimes wet through my panties. However, I met this new guy, really great!! I like him a lot and we stepped into that next level of having sex with each other. I did get an orgasm and it was enjoyable, but I was not wet and it eventually started to hurt mainly from dry skin rubbing against dry skin. Does this mean that I am not attracted to him? Is there a problem? Is there a way to fix this?

Anonymous

I've been sexually involved with this new guy who I am overly sexually attracted too. Foreplay is great everything great. But once we take it to sex I dry up fast and it begins to hurt. This have never happened and I don't want it to happen because I want things to be great between us in all aspects. Help!

Anonymous

what does it mean to make a girl weak in her legs....how can u do this ?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The expression is "weak at the knees". It means the girl feels as if she will faint or fall down because she is overcome with a sudden and strong emotion about something or someone. Now, if you want to make a girl weak at the knees over you, be polite and charming. Compliment her. Be a gentleman and hold the for her. Hold her hand.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Not doesnt work no matter what I do it does nothing for my girl

Anonymous

my wife comes home from work every night and her underwear are filled with vaginal discharge is that sounds of her being turned on by someone are having sex with someone

Vaginal Discharge doesn't mean she is turned on, or being turned on by someone else. Some women naturally create a lot of vaginal discharge, not only when they are turned on, but all the time. Discharge is a health mechanism in the body which helps to clean out the vagina, not simple prepare it for sex. Because she has a lot of it does not mean she is cheating on you, or playing around with anyone else, it could just be her body. Every woman is different.

anonymous im so sorry you need to ask your wife if shes wet or getting turn up and who and why would yo let this happen

Natasha Hardy (reply to paulsmith1988)

Being wet for a female is normal when shes horny and ready to have sex. If you aren't able to get her wet then don't try to penetrate her vagina or it can cause pain. In a worst case scenario you could always use a lube:

I would recommend using something that lubricates and increases sensation, because if it increases sensation it will make her more wet naturally. Get what I mean?? If your girlfriend has problems getting wet you should also take your time and do more foreplay, dont rush the moment ! make it happen au naturelle :) xox <3

-Natasha

The wetness that you are experiencing is vaginal lubrication. It is a lubricating fluid that is naturally produced in your vagina. This moistness is always present, but production increases significantly during sexual arousal and in anticipation of sexual intercourse.

It is normal.

Anonymous

Ive been having sex with my boyfriend for sometime now and i always get wet , really wet is that normal? Also even when i am not sexually active i get wet and i dnt feel active or anything i just get wet is that normal?

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :