what does it mean when a thick white discharge is coming out of me?

By Anonymous April 3, 2013 - 10:15am

My husband and I have notice a white dischrage right before we had intercoruse. while during intercoruse I had pain in my lower stomache. could i be pregant?

Vaginal discharge is normal. It's often a sign of ovulation or sexual excitement. As to why you had pain, that may or may not be anything to do with sex.

Here's more on vaginal discharge, I think it will explain a lot:  http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/vaginal-discharge-an...

Vaginal discharge like this is not necessarily a sign of pregnancy. It may also be signs of a yeast infection.