What is ECG conducted for??

By Anonymous March 5, 2013 - 8:25am

I am currently feeling pain chest pain on left side and have also when i climb staircase i feel breathless even after running for few min i feel the same my age is 24 my weight is 72-73 and my height is 5 11" and my family doctor have suggested me to an ECG please help me . what could be the possible problem ?

Hi Anonymous

Thank you for your post.

The best way to explain all about an ECG to you is to link you to our ECG page that will explain what the test is and what it's for. You can read all about it here and let us know what you think: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/electrocardiogram