What is going on with my cycle? Am I pregnant?

Last month, I stopped my birth control pill within the second week of the pack (my puppy chewed up the rest of my pack and I lost my health insurance) On
August 14th I got my withdrawal bleed from my pill (I was still on the pill at this time). On August 23rd, I stopped taking the pill and then on the 26th, I started heavily bleeding and bleed for 6 days. My fiancé and I have used condoms and he has pulled out before ejaculating. I have taken ovulation tests every time we have had sex and there has been no detection of an LH surge. It is not September 11th and I have had no period, however, I am cramping a bit. What are my chances of pregnancy? Should I take a test or am I safe?

From what you have said, there is no risk of pregnancy as condoms are 98% effective.

If you bleed for 6 days starting on the 26th of August then you should not expect your next period until the end of September although every body reacts differently to coming off the Pill. So you should ovulate in the next few days, as an approximate guess.