what is going on with my period

For the say couple of months my period has not come on the same day every month it's either late or early last month it came on by the 6th of Oct but did not come on until the 13th of november and it's not a full menstrual it's basically spotting and cramping I don't even have to use a pad just a panty line please help

It doesn't sound like you have anything in particular to worry about.  Some women are lucky to have their periods come on the same day every single month but many don't. This past year has seen some "5 week" months and we have had questions like "why did I get two periods in one month" when what really happened was that is was a "5 week month" and their periods were perfectly on time. 

But other reasons can include changes in body chemistry, a slight hormonal shift or even stress. 

Some months periods are very heavy, other times they are very light. If you have not been having unprotected sex then pregnancy should not be an issue. 

Talk to your doctor if you have further concerns or if you are in any discomfort.