What is happening? :(

Hi there
I've been on this site before and got really good help and felt comfortable in the sexual activities me and my boyfriend engage in so Thankyou so much for that
Now I have another concern but don't know if I should associate it with pregnancy /anxiety because I'm late for my period. Basically on the 2nd I met up with my boyfriend after a very long time and things happened. When I say things I don't mean intercourse. I mean we used our hands to stimulate each other. I really don't know if he touched his penis to adjust himself when he took down his trousers and whether he got Precm on his hands. I really thought I would get my period this month because I kept telling myself I was wrong about this sorta stuff before and there is no way a pregnancy could occur it I've not engaged in any sort of penis in vagina intercourse. I spoke to him about this and be just laughed saying it's impossible for that to happen. I keep telling myself that too and done so much to relax myself but period is still MIA. my vagina is dry and itchy and it's the most annoying thing ever as I feel irrated and My sex drive has become so low. I don't know if this is suppose to happen in pregnancy? Or if this is all linked to my anxiety and my Period is deciding to show a late appearance this month.

I don't know what steps to take Coz I feel so embarrassed talking to my dr as he is very judgemental and will think in crazy as I've not even had sex. Your support will very much be appreciated because I feel all alone in this

Hi again Anon

I think all your symptoms are linked to anxiety and I don't think you're ready for any kind of sexual activity which is fine - some people take longer than others and it's not wise to do things that cause you such stress.

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

Since you've never had sex, you can't get pregnant and the odds of getting pregnant from what you do are about zero.

Your problems have nothing to do with pregnancy, it's all anxiety. My advice is to stop these activities until you are more comfortable with things and perhaps seek counseling for your anxiety. The more you obsess over all this, the worse you will feel.