what is happening to me

please i need an urgent reply, why is my vagina always scratching and paining me whenever i have sex with my partner. i noticed early that its like there is blockage inside my vagina that makes it difficult for penis to go inside easily. or is it because i dont hav sex regularly, i used to stay for like 4 to 5 months before i have sex. but d last time i had sex regular like 5 days interval, i didn't experience such. but knw that its up to 5months before i have another sex, its so painful and its like i have tears and that place is hitching me. please what can i do.

Does your partner have foreplay with you before sex or does he jump right in? Foreplay is very important for women.

Also, consider using a lubricant; it's sounds like you are not lubricated enough so foreplay and lubricant will help. Try it and if it doesn't work, talk to your doctor but I think it will likely help a lot.

Thanks for your response, it is true i am not lubricated, but my problem is that its very difficult for me to turn on, i don't even know my hot point, hav been tried many strategies to locate it, but i didn't get it. At time self i will just allow my partner to enjoy himself, because i don't want my sex life to destroy my relationship with him. I love him so much and i don't want to loose him because he lov sex.