What the heck is going on with The Merck Manuals and especially their home editions and/or guides to it

Dear Whomever this may concern:
I mean just look at the latest one compared to the previous ones. I already owned the 2nd most recent edition/guide (2009) of it for sometime now. In which I have already pre ordered this coming edition/guide, but still wondering what the heck is going on with all of this. This also applies to the other Merck Manuals Editions and/or Guides. I for one have looked at the professional edition/guide at the local library by me because I was comparing the two of them. Whats the future like for all of the Merck Manuals Editions/Guides.

Think thats it for now.
Thank you, again, in advance.
Yours truly,
Jessica A Bruno

This is not uncommon. Medicine is a practice and since it is a practice, things change with additional research....updates are usually a good thing.

Liposuction Guide