ask: What I should/n't look for in a new OB/GYN, this is my 3rd yr in doing this process, and beyond

By Jessica A Bruno January 16, 2014 - 2:36pm

Hello Jessica,

I think you are best qualified to answer your own question. What are your preferences? Are you more comfortable with a male or female physician?
Are you particular about where the physician received his or her training?
Are you looking for a physician with a special area of training, such as fertility? Are you looking for a physician who is affiliated with a particular hospital?

In the three years that you have been looking for an OB/GYN, what prevented you from choosing a physician?

Jessica A Bruno (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Hello Maryann,

Thanx for your answer to my question here.

Basically, what prevented me is insurance and how one particular ob/gyn greeted me. The particular ob/gyn just came off of her maternity leave a few wks prior me to seeing her.

Think thats it for now.

How do you control your PMS?: