Facebook Pixel

What kind of help should i looking for if I am emotionally abused by my husband?

By January 18, 2016 - 6:18am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi susuqesv

Thanks for your post!

Talking to a good friend or a therapist can help you to get the heavy burden of abuse off your shoulders. You then need to decide if this marriage can be saved and your husband will have to be very much involved in that process.

What kind of emotional abuse is going on?
If he is willing to get help then there is hope that this abuse can end and you can move along together. If not, then you will have to make some big decisions yourself.

I hope things work out for you.


January 18, 2016 - 7:05am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.