Q: 

What is the likelihood of getting pregnant if my cycles have been 37 days apart for 2 months.

By Anonymous February 27, 2012 - 9:25am

I went off birth control end of november 2011, missed dec period. Got a period in Jan. A week late, Jan 20th and got a period Feb 25th. !? Why so late!?

Anonymous

Iwas on ortho novum 1/35. I was always 28 days and very regular. Once in a while I'd miss but I think b.c of stress lwted things in my life. I had a feeling it might take a while to get my body regulated due to I was on birth control for 10 years. ;) thanks for commenting back.