what is medicine for pain in virgina

By Anonymous April 7, 2013 - 9:30am

Me and my bf had sex 1st tym my hymen broked that time and i had bleeding after our sex i am not able to walk properly due to pain in virgina please suggest some medicine for me to reduce pain i dont want to go to doctor

Welcome to EmpowHER. The fact you had sex for the first time, most women will experience discomfort.  Symptoms will naturally start to go away.  If you feel concerned you will need to see your doctor get a physical examination done and he can then prescribe the right medication for you.