What is up with the movement and hardness in my lower abdomen?

By June 2, 2015 - 11:12pm

For about a week to a week in a half I've been having this movement in my lower abdomen. I don't think I'm pregnant but my abdomen has been a little hard and grew in size. I haven't had my period in about 3 months, so can anyone tell me what it is.

Hi carlotta

If you haven't had a period in three months then you need to test for pregnancy.

If you're not pregnant, this movement could be an issue with your digestive system that can include gas and bloating.