what is my chance of pregnancy?

By Anonymous January 8, 2016 - 2:29am

I had my period from 1st to 4th January and on 7th me and my boyfriend had sex... We dint have intercourse because we didn't have protection. He fingered me and rubbed his penis on my clitoris. He had precm dripping out. I am worried that I may be pregnant. What are the chances? Could his sperms have swum up my vagina somehow? Should I be worried?

So should I take postinor ? Because am really scared right now
I don't want to be pregnant.
What would you advise me?

I can't advise someone to take medication. These are issues that you need to face yourself and decide for yourself. Taking it will not harm you but read the side effects so you know what to expect.

It sounds like your risk is quite low but there is some minor risk if there was any sperm in the pre-ejaculate and it somehow traveled to your vaginal opening. This is not practicing safe sex. Your chances are still very low.