What is my possibility of being pregnant?

I am on the birth control pill tri low. I have been on it since the beginning of the year. Since I am on the pill I do not use condoms and my fiance does ejaculate in me. I just began a new pack about a week ago. I took up to day 7 but forgot day 8,9, and 10. My finace and I had sex on day 9 and he did ejaculate in me. What are my chances of being pregnant?

Thank you for answering:) I did make them up as soon as I remembered. So is my possiblity at a high risk still?

I didn't say you were "high risk" just that the risk was raised.

You had not mentioned that you made up the Pills. If you made up the pills exactly as directed by the manufacturer's instructions (including using a back up, if necessary) then you should be ok. I hope this helps!

I was just wondering, everytime you miss a birth control pill do you ovulate? Or do you think I did since I missed three pills? I dont know if I took them right or not after I missed them. I just took two a day until I caught up on them. So is my only option now is waiting?

Hi again Anon!

Again,! I said you pregnancy risk is raised and that you 'may' ovulate, due to three missed pills.

A missed pill at any time does not ensure ovulation at all, but allows for the possibility.

If you took them/made them up as prescribed, you should be ok! Just follow what the manufacturer tells you to do. And now, unfortunately you may have to just wait it out. I know how frustrating that is (and how long the days can be when waiting!). But hopefully you'll get your breakthrough bleeding soon and you're mind will be at ease again.

Skipping three pills in a row (and I assume did not make them up?) in week two does elevate your risk of pregnancy, because you may have ovulated due to the missed hormones in your system. If this happens again, consider taking Plan B and make sure you always have condoms handy, even if you don't usually use them.

For now, keep taking your pills and hopefully you will get your period in the next couple of weeks. Right now, unfortunately you will have to wait it out. I'll be hoping for the best outcome for you!

Will you keep us updated?

Thank you for answering:) I did make them up as soon as I remembered. I take two a night so I can catch up. So is my possiblity at a high risk still?