What pain meds helps with this chronic pain

I have suffered with this horrible disease for 17 years i am now in the advance stages the pain is chronic and constant what medication will help this

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am so sorry to hear that you suffer with chronic pain and are in the advanced stage of a disease. What is your diagnosis? What treatments have you received to date?

Is your physician aware to the degree of your suffering? What options have been recommended?

With such limited information, I have nothing to offer. I urge you to discuss all options of pain management with your physician, who is your best resource.