What is the pain on my right side almost between my ribs

By Anonymous December 21, 2011 - 10:11am

I thought it was a pulled mustle, started out bad, took my breath away if I moved a certain way, now just there all the time.

Thank you for your post and welcome!

There may be one of several things going on here.

You may well have a muscle injury that is getting worse. You may also have a fractured rib. Or you may be suffering from a gallbladder issue that you're unaware of.Or something else entirely.

We cannot tell you what is wrong, of course, only suggest what may be going in but you do need to see a doctor about this as soon as possible so that if something needs medical attention, it can be started now. Particularly since your pain is now constant, please put a call into your doctor's office as soon as you can.

Good luck and please keep us posted!

Muscle Injuries

Muscle Injuries Guide