What is PDD-NOS?

By Anonymous February 14, 2016 - 4:05pm

My husband has PDD-NOS, I don't know much about it at all.
I am looking for some reading material on it, and perhaps any books helping a
marriage where one spouse has autism? Any help would be wonderful

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
There are many books on PDD-NOS including:
--Pervasive Developmental Disorder: An Altered Perspective by Barbara Quinn
--Unraveling the Mystery of Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorder by Karyn Seroussi
--A Strange World - Autism, Asperger's Syndrome And Pdd-nos: A Guide For Parents, Partners, Professional Carers, And People With Asds by Martine F. Delfos

Below I pasted a link to a website telling Emma's story who has PDD-NOS: https://emmashopebook.com/tag/pdd-nos/

I hope you find these materials helpful.