what the problem i have

hi, i am 26 years old . i had some extra skin hanging from anus it give me pain whole day .i dont know why it happens with me . i had one more problem after eating my stomach grow like pregnant lady . why it happen with me polease tell me.

It sounds like you may have hemorrhoids - these are veins in the anus that can grow too large and they hurt - sometimes bleed- and can make bowel movements painful and difficult.

You can read about how to treat them here :http://www.empowher.com/hemorrhoids/content/hemorrhoids-symptoms-and-treatments

With regard to your stomach growing larger when you eat - that happens to a lot of people - some even have to unbutton their pants. Abdominal exercises can help with this and also try eating small meals, frequently.